Services and Specialties
Medi Sense Clinic is offering
a wide range of services:
Occupational health consultations: Including pre-employment medicals, periodical medicals, deployment medicals, return to work medicals, occupational health-related screenings, investigation of the causes of occupational impairment of health.
Find more details on Occupational Medicine Services here
These services are offered through different medical specialties provided by our experienced team of doctors. Our medical departments are Occupational Medicine, General Medicine, Cardiology.
Cardiology consultations: Including ECG, 2D Echo, 24 hours BP monitoring, 24 hours Holter monitoring.
A large proportion of diseases and disorders, such as diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, and colon cancer, are preventable. Many modifiable health risks such as lack of exercise, poor nutrition, obesity, stress, and smoking are associated with increased healthcare costs.
Either individual or corporate wellness programs and plans are developed for each patient/ corporate client, considering all requirements and based on gender, age, and job type. Under this category, evaluation starts from executive medicals, general medical screenings, as part of preventive medical services and can be extended to specifically designed corporate wellness programs, including the physical health aspect and the mental health, environmental, and family requirements.
For employees and their families, traveling either for business or personal purposes or for those who want to keep their routine vaccination up to date, as per World Health Organization (WHO) and CDC recommendations.
Mental health support: for employees and corporate programs for management of stress in the workplace.
- Workplace visits: initiated for the medical provider to become familiar with the workplace conditions of the employees/ patients visiting and asking for occupational medicine-related services.
- Workplace risk assessments: provision of advice on occupational, environmental, and product hazard control.
- Sample collection: blood, urine, stool, etc.
- Drug and alcohol screening.
- Toxicology related tests.
- Wellbeing campaigns: medical camps onsite.
- Awareness programs: educational occupational and general medical programs.
- Mental health support: for employees and corporate programs for management of stress in the workplace.
- Mini-clinics at the companies premises etc.
Laboratory services include hematology, biochemistry, immunology, hormones, occupational toxicology-related tests, etc.
- X-ray services for the head, thoracic, spine, abdomen, hips, upper and lower extremities.
- Ultrasound services include the whole abdomen, upper abdomen, KUB/KUB-prostate, pelvic Non-OB, OBG pelvis USG and transvaginal USG, thyroid, carotid & breast, and soft tissue tissues, cardiology, etc.
All medical services provided by MediSense Clinic are offered by a dedicated and experienced team of doctors, nurses and supportive staff.